Skip to main content

Another Glowing Review

It's the third one for my book, Unearthly Companion.
Ilona Hegedus's book is by turns grim, wistful, delightful, and
thought-provoking. Rarely is it ordinary, and never is it tame.

A review by Keesa Renee DuPre in The Sword Review .

Popular posts from this blog

A New Poem in Celestial Musings Poetry Anthology

Celestial Musings anthology includes one of my poems. This is a collection of poems about the beauty of the night sky. (" Celestial Musings: Poems Inspired by the Night Sky "  December, 2018.) The proceeds from the book will benefit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium at Ball State University.

2018 - Year In Review

A short summary about writing and published works in 2018. My poems appeared in three English-language anthologies . The topics of these collections include empathy in art, the history of mankind, and the third anthology contains poems about the night sky. I also had some poems, haikus in one local magazine and a short poem in a local anthology (in Hungarian). I also started blogging again, posted some book reviews, and I also made some author interviews . (We interviewed each other with some local women writers.) In 2019, I'd like to have more poems published, and I'd also like to work on some new short stories.